Knee pain is one of the most common health problems we experience during our lifetime. The reason why we feel the pain is defect in the bony structure of the knee cap and knee joint.
It can affect anyone, regardless of the age, and the intensity of the pain can vary from mild to severe. The best way to treat and cure this uncomfortable and painful condition is with the help of alternative medicine.
What Causes Knee Pain?
- Knee injuries that occur during sport or recreational activities (dislocation of the knee joint or knee cap, fracture in the knee cap, injured ligaments, ligament tears, injured tendons)
- Diseases such as arthritis or osteoporosis
Knee Pain Symptoms
- Swelling in the knee
- Sharp and dull pain in the knee joints
- Stiffness and reduced movement of the knee
- Difficulty in walking as a result of painful knee joints
- Inflammation in the affected knee area
Knee Pain Home Remedies
Knee pain affects your everyday life by causing difficulty in walking and uncomfortable pain in the joints in this area when doing ordinary activities like bending your legs, walking, or running. Luckily, you can solve this problem and significantly reduce or eliminate your knee pain without making a hole in your pocket.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar with Cold Water
The alkalizing properties of apple cider vinegar help decrease the debilitating pain in knees. It is able to dissolve the harmful toxins in the knee joints, and lubricate the joints, thus improving the mobility.
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of water
Please Head On Over To Next Page button