This skinny Boston Cream Pie has just 98 calories per serving. There’s no skimping on taste, just all the goodness of Boston Cream Pie!
Author: Julee Morrison
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 10 servings
- 1 sugar free angel food cake
- 1 box (1 ounce) instant sugar free vanilla pudding
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tub of light cool whip
- 1 ounce (or 2 Tbsp) of sugar free chocolate chips
- Mix 1 cup skim milk with the instant sugar free vanilla pudding until thickened.
- Fold in ½ of the light cool whip.
- Slice Sugar Free Angel Food cake into three horizontal slices with a knife.
- Fill one layer of the Angel Food cake at a time with the pudding.
- Pour the sugar free chocolate chips in a microwave bowl with the remaining Cool Whip and microwave in increments of 30 seconds, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and smooth.
- Pour chocolate over top of filled layers of Angel Food cake.