- 10 Bread slices , crust removed
- 2 cups Vanilla custard
- 4 tablespoon Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Strawberries , roughly chopped
How to make No Bake Steamed Bread Pudding Recipe
- To begin making the Steamed Bread Pudding Recipe; into a baking dish that will fit your steamer; place the bread slices in a single layer at the base of the dish.
- Click to see the recipe of how to make vanilla custard sauce.
- Pour over the custard filling over the bread slices and then layer it with another slice of bread. You can optionally layer with walnuts and fruits and place the third layer of bread and finally pour all the custard on the top.
- Place the bread pudding it in a steamer and steam it for about 5-7 minutes until all the sauce is absorbed and looks moist and shiny. Remove the bread pudding from the steamer.
- Serve the Steamed Bread Pudding just as it is, or with some vanilla custard. Serve this dessert after a meal of Sweet Chili Lime Grilled Chicken Recipe and Fizzy Pomegranate Mint Mocktail Recipe.