Easy Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken is the perfect blend of sweet and savory with a delicious burst of pineapple flavor. This Hawaiian Chicken recipe only requires 4 ingredients and results in fork tender chicken that falls apart when it’s ready!
This Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken is very simple but my whole family loves it and it’s easy to serve with rice and a vegetable on the side for a well-balanced meal. All you need is chicken, pineapple juice, soy sauce and brown sugar – all ingredients that are easy to keep on hand! And the tropical pineapple flavor is amazing – maybe not quite as good as actually being in Hawaii, but as close as I can get these days so I’ll take it!
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapples
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce (Doesn’t have to be Hawaiian-Style, Honey BBQ Sauce would also be fine)
- 2-4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (Or however many you need for your family).
- 1. Mix together BBQ Sauce and Pineapples together in bowl.
- 2. Place chicken in Crock Pot
- 3. Pour mixture over chicken
- 4. Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
Note: You may use sugar free bbq sauce to cut down on the sugar.