- 4 squares unsweetened bakers chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup black raspberry jam
- 3 squares white bakers chocolate
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 square semi-sweet bakers chocolate
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Melt chocolate and butter together in large saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat
- Stir in sugar, salt, vanilla and eggs. Mix well.
- Add flour, stirring until smooth. Spread into evenly into greased 13×9 cake pan.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes. Cool completely.
- Spread jam evenly over base. Chill.
- Melt white chocolate, stirring constantly until smooth. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Boil for 1 minute.
- Beat eggs in large bowl with electric mixer until frothy and gradually add hot syrup, beating on high speed for 5 minutes or until thick and lemony colored.
- Gradually add soft butter one piece at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add melted white chocolate and continue beating until thick and smooth. Spread evenly over jam.
- Melt chocolate and butter for glaze together until smooth. Drizzle over filling.
- Chill at least 1 hour until set and store in refrigerator.