8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- 1 (12 oz.) bag melting chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer beat cream cheese and butter until blended. Add powdered sugar gradually. Add coconut and use a mixing spoon to make sure it is well incorporated. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Dust your hands with powdered sugar and mold coconut mixture into egg shapes.
- Place coconut eggs on parchment paper, and freeze for about an hour.
- Melt the melting chocolate according to the package instructions.
- Using a fork, dip the egg into chocolate and flip to cover completely. Use a second fork to help transfer the chocolate covered egg back onto the parchment paper.
- Refrigerate 5-10 minutes to set the chocolate.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge in an airtight container.