- 1 can full fat coconut milk , refrigerated overnight
- 8 oz | 250 g cream cheese , softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar or sweetener
- 2 lbs | 1 kg strawberries , sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded or desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
Carefully open the can of coconut milk and scoop out the thick cream sitting at the top over the coconut liquid / water. Transfer the cream to a bowl and discard the liquid left in the can. Whip coconut cream until thick.
In another large bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy.
Fold the coconut cream into the cream cheese; add the sugar and beat on low speed unit well combined.
Lightly fold the strawberries and coconut into the cheesecake mixture. Decorate with extra strawberry slices (optional), and coconut. Serve immediately.